Alloy producer, foundry.
Alloys the melting of thin product which is immediately submerged by a vortex effect created by a mechanical or electromagnetic pump.
Can be installed on all medium or large capacity furnaces.
Allows the increase and rationalises :
- Production: minimum 1000 kg/hour.
- Uniformity of bath metal temperature.
- Uniformity of bath metal quality.
1000 to 3000 kg/hour depending on the type of material and the furnace bath capacity.
The process CF + ACF + ACE contains of 8 MT of aluminium on average.
OPERATING APPLICATIONS :
Can be adapted to all types of furnace :
- The CF crucible fed by conveyor or vibrating hopper or other system is intended for foundry applications.
- The ACF supplementary melting well is intended for dross recovery and the melting of thin material.
- The ADS service well is intended to accept the circulation pump.
Drossing off of the CF crucible can be automated.